Wednesday, December 28, 2011

New Year's Resolutions!

Party Turkey is ready to party!
This past year, I:

1) Found my brother
2) Reconciled with Adsen
3) Took over my mother's cafe with my family
4) Devoted more time to drawing, 3 days out of 7 from 2 days
5) Began 104 pictures
6) Finished 65 pictures
7) Read over 3 million words
8) Discovered Etsy and became an addict
9) Finally crossed the ocean and visited my Anonnaa
10) Conquered some personal fears
11) Made home for the Sniffles family
12) Made many party hats
13) Had Khopra 365 times.

Next year, I hope to:
1) Draw another 100 pictures
2) Buy a cottage
3) Increase my drawing time to 4 days out of 7
4) Learn a faster method for cleaning (before someone kills me)
5) Dye my hair rose-grey (before someone kills me)
6) Have even more Khopra ^^

No comments:

Total Pageviews